Friday, January 14, 2011

I am my father's daughter.

I love my daddy.
He really gets on my nerves sometimes and he's one of the most stubborn people I have ever known, but I love him so, so, so much.

This might sound seriously lame to some people, because one of my most cherished memories as a child was when my dad would bring my brothers and me our favorite soda and each of our favorite potato chips (mine: cherry coca-cola & BBQ chips) on the nights whenever he came home late. This is the way he said, "Sorry" without saying it for being away from home all the time. It was special because my family never drank soda. It was a treasure for me as child. I was so excited that I got to drink SODA and at 10 PM!!! It was party time for 1st grade Ellen. And, my dad was a workaholic! The man often came home past 11pm. And until I was in college, I didn't know but my dad is a soft-hearted man...but you would never know it unless you've heard him pray.

Hehe, of course, since then he's done some JAMAZING things...and there are more specialier aspects about him...but this is something so small and sweet about my daddy that I love. It always reminded me that he's been thinking of us and missed us. And, he knew what we liked! <3

I am my father's daughter and I will forever be ^^

Smile Big,
E.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment