Saturday, October 1, 2011

Chocolates or Flowers?

It's rather the norm to get a girl a box of chocolates or flowers (or both if you're generous ^^) when you want to show her you care for her. In fact, I think people consider it a cliche, which, in my opinion, isn't a bad one. However, I used to really dislike chocolate. While most people enjoyed its melty feature, it grossed me out and I really hated the aftertaste. And, flowers? I didn't understand why people smelled them. They don't smell that nice! I don't know why, I just didn't enjoy them the way I thought you were supposed to. Well...these days, that's totally not the case. While I still delight in gummy bears (best candy ever!), I've come to truly adore flowers and how beautiful they are and there are days when I'm crazy for chocolate...it's the weirdest thing ever! I don't know why this new appreciation for chocolates and flowers has suddenly made its way into my heart, but it has~

So, flowers or a box of chocolates? Yes, please! ^^















































(Top to bottom/Left to Right: Purple twirly flowers & Hibiscus from Bartram's Garden-Philadelphia, Yellow and white and purply-pinkish flowers from Temple Ambler's Arboretum-Ambler, & Hot pink flowers from Chinatown-Philadelphia)...I sad I LIKE flowers...I don't know a thing about them, though! =P Hehe~ Photos were taken by my phone...not too shabby, right?!

Flower make me smile,
E.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment